Bad
Good

the 6th grade basketball team is undefeated. only 5 to 6 players get any significant pt. what's more important winning or developing the other nine players?

Why would parents even consider sending their students to RSMS? The principal is very close minded, the students only get one bathroom break per day, and all the school cares about is its image. To begin with, Mrs. Gullett is a nice lady but fails to consider others' points of view. Many other students have told me that their parents have tried to communicate with the principal but the only answer she gave was "I cannot change the rules". Think about this, how many times do you use the bathroom every day? More than one time right? The students at RSMS are only allowed one break, The crux of the issue is that students are not the schools main priority. The class was criticized because we failed to score above the older students K-PREP scores from last year. I'm just happy I only have one year left at Royal Spring Middle School. If you are a parent who is planning on sending their child to RSMS, don't do it unless you are OK with your child being treated like they are in the military.

I'm actually a student here at royal springs. This school is good and bad. Pros: some teachers are very nice and they have a lot of great aphl classes. Con: some teachers aren't as nice. And the food here taste terrible. Some of the rules here are pointless. Also in advanced math classes the teachers act like we are way more capable of doing more work. Like the other classes get 30 problems for homework and we get 60. It isn't fair. Also though this seems like the best middle school in georgetown I am still not very fond of it. They still treat us like children. And they act like high school is prison. But my sister says that high school is actually easier.

PROS: 6th grade teachers. Discipline and order. Pleasant environment. Parent support. Availability of current grades and assignments to parents. CONS: Adherence to a few ridiculous district rules (rather than using common sense.) Focus on image of the school.

My experience with Royal Springs is not good. The teachers are rude and snobby. They make you feel like trash if you are not loaded with lots of money. The are more concerned about the image of the school instead of the childrens best intrests.Any child with an opion is not heard and is labled as a bad child. The principal is VERY offensive to parents and children. I SUGGEST YOU DO NOT LET YOUR CHILDREN ATTEND THIS SCHOOL. THE BOARD OF EDUCATION NEEDS TO LOOK INTO HOW THEY ARE TREATING OUR CHILDREN AND PARENTS!

This is my oldest third year at RSMS and I have been thrilled. The teachers care, the school is beautiful and well kept. Middle School has been an adjustment for my child though as this was the first time he has ever been challenged at his academic level. The 2009 teacher of the year, Willow Hambrick is that one of a kind teacher that will actually prepare your children for higher learning. She is amazing and I am so thankful my son has had her for two years now!!

The education at Royal Spring Middle is superior to the other middle schools around BY FAR. I have two children attending RSMS, and they absolutely love it there. They have excellent teachers, especially Mrs. Hambrick (2009 KY Middle School Teacher of the Year), a great principal who cares about the students, and awesome extracurricular activities, not to mention a beautiful school building. The students at RSMS dress for success, as the future professionals they are being prepared to be. I couldn't be happier with this school.

RSMS offers a challenging education in Georgetown, Ky. My son is in Mrs. Hambrick's Honors Language Arts class and he loves it! The athletic programs offer new facilities and incredible coaching staff.

My son has gone to royal spring now for 2 years and loves it. The only thing i have with this school is there dress code when the high school and elementary do not have it so what is the point?

My Son went to this school and absolutely hated it. The teachers are demeaning and rude. The 6th grade assistant principle is very closed minded and unhelpful. I truly feel for any parent who allows their child to attend this school. My Son now attends GMS and absoltutely loves going there!

Last modified Royal Spring Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.