Glasgow, KY

Posted December 17, 2010
Brought my child's math from failing to an A! Additionally, whereas she was doing 'okay' in school before, she achieved honor roll (or close to it) year after year. I believe it was the small class sizes, the efforts of the teaching staff, and the communication of the school that brought about the positive change. Every day I'm notified by e-mail or can go on TeacherEase to view her assignments. I'm confident that wherever she goes to high school, she's armed with the tools to succeed. She has become more familiar with Christian beliefs (and actually Calvinist ones to some degree) and has chosen to continue her walk of faith. The tuition was reasonable and the results are unbeatable.

Posted August 11, 2008
My family have been at this school for 11 years counting this year. We drive 30 miles and it is worth every peeny of it. My children consider it their second home.

Glasgow Christian Academy 4

Posted April 25, 2008
Great school for parents who want their kids in a Christian environment. My son only went for preschool, but he learned a lot.

Posted August 01, 2007

Glasgow Christian Academy
600 Old Cavalry Drive, Glasgow, KY  42141
Last modified Glasgow Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Glasgow Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top