9-12 & Ungraded|Public district

Bad
Good

Barren County High School 5

Posted August 27, 2015
As a formal student I will send my child, to barren before any other. Very pleased with the test score and support for college !

Barren County High School 5

Posted January 21, 2009
I am so glad we moved both of our children to this school! We left the other high school in our town,Glasgow Independent. This school is far superior.They offer many more courses that the other and the principal is so professional. The guidance counselor really stays on top of scholarship opportunities and deadlines for our juniors and seniors. The ACT this year was way above the state and the same as Glasgow. The children have been so friendly and welcoming. If you are moving here this is the system to go for. I was educated at a college prep school and both of my children are college bound. I rate this a 5 star!!!

Barren County High School 4

Posted September 13, 2007
although i didnt like moving schools in elementary i have grown to like this school and the students in it

Barren County High School 3

Posted July 07, 2004
I think as a student that i would be one of the best to add an a statment or two about our school since i do spend a little over half of my day there. I think that the teachers are great and the way they teach thay have there own way but i think that we need to foucs more on the tests in the spring b/c we spend only a couple days reviewing for them and i think that is why our tests scores are so low.

Barren County High School
507 Trojan Trail, Glasgow, KY  42141
Last modified Barren County High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.