Bad
Good

My grandson loves thissschool andlloves all the teachers there and everyone there he iss o excited about going back to school!!!

My Daughter has been at Red Cross Elementary for three years and she enjoys school. The teachers are wonderful, helpful and make school fun for the children. I love Red Cross Elementary.

Jeff Moore, the ladys in the office- all awesome. Cafeteria people and one of the teachers are not so friendly. One of the teachers here does show faoritism i learned after seeing some things while visiting the school. However my daughter is in the 1st grade (mrs. owens) and her teacher is wonderful. Because of what we've taught her at home and the school teaching her, she's already reading at a 3rd grade level. Overall, the educational expeience here is awesome

I am very very happy with this school. My daughter is a 1st grader. I am there every day and I see how the teachers act towards her. I would recommend this school to as many people as possible. All the staff is very friendly with who ever come into the school.

The staff is totally dedicated to the students and it shows in their education. My niece is in 2nd grade and I am very involved in her schooling. I come for lunch with her often. So I see first hand the professional plus personal dedication to the students. We are so very blessed to have this level of school in Glasgow.

Last modified Red Cross Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.