Glasgow, KY

Posted July 31, 2012
My Daughter has been at Red Cross Elementary for three years and she enjoys school. The teachers are wonderful, helpful and make school fun for the children. I love Red Cross Elementary.

Red Cross Elementary School 0

Posted February 24, 2010
Jeff Moore, the ladys in the office- all awesome. Cafeteria people and one of the teachers are not so friendly. One of the teachers here does show faoritism i learned after seeing some things while visiting the school. However my daughter is in the 1st grade (mrs. owens) and her teacher is wonderful. Because of what we've taught her at home and the school teaching her, she's already reading at a 3rd grade level. Overall, the educational expeience here is awesome

Posted January 16, 2009
I am very very happy with this school. My daughter is a 1st grader. I am there every day and I see how the teachers act towards her. I would recommend this school to as many people as possible. All the staff is very friendly with who ever come into the school.

Posted January 15, 2009
The staff is totally dedicated to the students and it shows in their education. My niece is in 2nd grade and I am very involved in her schooling. I come for lunch with her often. So I see first hand the professional plus personal dedication to the students. We are so very blessed to have this level of school in Glasgow.

Posted October 02, 2008

Red Cross Elementary School 2

Posted May 04, 2008

Red Cross Elementary School
215 Parkview Dr, Glasgow, KY  42141
Last modified Red Cross Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Red Cross Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top