Glasgow, KY

Temple Hill Elementary School 5

Posted May 20, 2014
Temple Hill Elementary is a wonderful school! My son was a new student starting in 2nd grade here and he had no trouble fitting in! Everyone was wonderful! Great staff, excellent teachers and a super principle! This school sets their standards way above others so be prepared for your child to grow! My child went from struggling a bit in reading in the beginning to being at or above grade level for a 3rd grader by the end of the year in all subjects! Thank you THES!

Temple Hill Elementary School 0

Posted December 22, 2009
Thanks to all the staff at Temple Hill. You all do a great job teaching our kids. IF it wasn't for you staff at Temple Hill who know's what our kids would be learning. I am very happy that my kid's go to Temple Hill.

Temple Hill Elementary School 0

Posted November 12, 2009
As a grandparent I am very blessed to be a big part of my grandsons life. I am treate with respect by all at Temple Hill. My grandson has just soared because of such great and caring teachers. He has learned so much as a student and also as a Human being. Manners and respect and caring are stressed and expected by our teachers and principal. They are so invloved with the students and are always treating them for good behavior and for being responsible.I hope his next years at THS are as rewarding as the first 3. Thank You, THS Faculaty

Temple Hill Elementary School 5

Posted October 27, 2008
This school has done wonders for my kids. They are doing great academically and socially. The teachers and staff are friendly and hard working. I'm proud to be part of this school district.

Temple Hill Elementary School
8788 Tompkinsville Rd, Glasgow, KY  42141
Last modified Temple Hill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Temple Hill Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top