9-12 & Ungraded
Hebron, KY
Students enrolled: 1,199

Conner High School 1

Posted August 12, 2013
This school is terrible the food is so fat for children. The teachers don't even care for the students. Some teachers teach the subject and don't go into depth. Im doing the best to my abilities but the teachers seems not to care. Ill admit a few teachers were great but the rest are horrible! I am a conner student and think this school is horrible I can't even tell you. This school really needs to be reinovated because ceilings have brown spots and cracks. Many other things come to mind like the desk through my freshman year 10 desks broke they have profanity on them and vulgar things on it. I'd like to see this school be reinovated by the time my little brother goes to this highschool.

Posted April 01, 2012
As a graduate of Conner, I feel that it is an adequate public school. There are several excellent teachers who challenge students to succeed. However there are also a significant number of largely apathetic and under-qualified teachers as well. If you schedule wisely you have the opportunity to have a very nice education, especially since they offer a large number of AP classes. However, I feel that even the most challenging classes at Conner did not prepare me for a top-tier private university, although I was able to adjust eventually. Outside of academics, many of the extra-curriculars are very good. The administration is very poor and far removed from parent and student concerns.

Posted September 06, 2011
So far I am not impressed with the staff at all.... They have one opinion and that is it. Not willing to listen to parent or student. Principal needs to step up and realize these are young people he is dealing with and still in the learning mode. Some kids are slower than others so when they encounter a situation they should try and do a little research with the parent / guardian to find out a little about the student instead of tuning everyone out. I realize Conner has a large student population and is a big responsibility all the more reason the staff needs to be level headed and open their ears. Try some understanding instead of yelling... ask a few questions and listen instead of implying the student is a liar. Not a good impression for a first time student with learning difficulties. Really kind of sad!

Posted April 06, 2011
Keep your distance if you have a child with low test scores, or has difficulties in reading comprehension. There are some staff members at this school that bully their way around meetings and have a "my way or the highway" attitude. They are unwilling to listen to a parents point of view when it concerns the education of their child. They are unwilling to work with the parent to find a compromise that is good for everyone involved.

Posted November 23, 2010
This school is ok i guess, most of the classes aren't challenging even in the honors classes. Some teachers really work hard and try to help you succeed, but other teachers and faculty members are more of a bother, constantly looking down on as if your a nascence to them, which i feel is highly inappropriate. With all the construction going on at the moment its very hard to focus on learning in such an inappropriate learning environment. They tell us it wont effect us but if constant hammering and drilling doesn't then i don't know what does. Over all i feel its a very nice school, it has great potential, its just needs some weeding of particular staff members and a little motivation and i think it can be a great school, well greater than it is now

Conner High School 0

Posted March 16, 2010
My son struggles in school and teachers through the years do not know how to teach and get through to him but all the teachers and staff at CHS have went above and beyond for him!! They have helped him so much to come so far!!

Posted August 12, 2009

Conner High School 1

Posted March 19, 2009

Posted September 28, 2007
I have had some great correspondence with my child's teachers. I have not been impressed w/ the amound of homework. In 4 years my child will be attending college to fulfill her dreams. A full time student studies 40 hours a week. My child has no homework/ study skills to go on. Smart kids w/ no study skills don't succeed in college. So far she has not been challenged. School's scores might be reflected in such efforts. As a parent I would love to help. Sincerely, Rebecca Ortwein

Conner High School 4

Posted July 29, 2007
I love attending Conner High School. I think it is a great school with a wonderful environment, even if it is overcrowded. So many students have wondrful school spirit, and the teachers want the students to succeed. With so many students, there is a wide variety of classes and clubs to suit almost any intrest. I have enjoyed my experience so far at Conner High School, and I am looking forward to spending the rest of my high school carreer there.

Conner High School
3310 Cougar Path, Hebron, KY  41048
Last modified Conner High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Conner High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top