Bend Gate Elementary School 1

Posted March 10, 2014
I am very disappointed in the education that my daughter has been receiving at this school. We moved into this school district at the beginning of the year and I told the teacher that she was advanced and what she had been learning from the other school. All year my child has been learning the same things that she had done at the other school so now she is behind in what she was doing. I tried to confront the teacher several times but each time meetings were cancelled. I now have a child that is frustrated and bored and does not want to go to school. The school does not show any interest in the children and seem to show a just for here for the pay check attitude. I have seen no extra activities for the lower grade levels such as plays, musicals, pj days, crazy sock day, nothing. I am so disappointed in the school and am embarrassed to even admit that my child attends here. I now am going to have to move again to put my child back into the school district that she was in to make sure that she receives the education that I feel she deserves. So disappointed!!!

Bend Gate Elementary School 5

Posted October 04, 2006
What Bend Gate School means to my son and myself. We love it! The principal really tries to keep the students motivated and the staff is top notch. Although they are not perfect, they are constantly striving to improve. We also take advantage of the wrap around program and are extremely pleased with the staff in that department as well. Great Parent Teacher Association that is involved with an alliance between the school system and the best interest of the child. Check us out!

Bend Gate Elementary School 4

Posted June 09, 2006
This is a great elementry school. The staff are very friendly and know how to teach my child.

Bend Gate Elementary School 5

Posted November 13, 2003

Bend Gate Elementary School
920 Bend Gate Rd, Henderson, KY  42420
Last modified Bend Gate Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bend Gate Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top