Henderson, KY

Posted March 19, 2014
I am a substitute teacher that works at this school. I am impressed with the caring staff and the students at this school. I wish my grandkids lived to enough to go here!

Posted February 18, 2014
Cairo is a school filled with love for children! Our staff goes the extra mile every day to insure that our students are supported, challenged, and inspired to achieve. Our families support the school by attending all our family nights, conferences, parties & recognition assemblies and by making sure our attendance stays at the top of the district. We also have the best students - they are leaders in every way!

Posted February 18, 2014
The school is a Leader in Me school with a very caring staff. There are a lot of clubs and activities for students to be involved and develop their leadership skills.

Posted November 26, 2013
It is a privilege to be able to say that I sent 4 kids through Cairo School. I was an involved parent for 14 years and now currently serve as a staff member. Cairo has always had a courteous/friendly staff that strive for excellence in all they do. I look forward to watching my grandkids go through Cairo Elementary as a Cairo Owl!

Posted December 15, 2009

Cairo Elementary School 4

Posted May 15, 2007
Cairo is, overall, a good school. We have had problems with bullying the past couple of years, but it seems to be slowly getting fixed. My biggest complaint is with AR. When the program started, a chapter book was worth 5 points. Now they are only 1 point. That makes the kids feel they have to work too hard to accomplish anything.

Cairo Elementary School 1

Posted April 28, 2004

Cairo Elementary School
10694 Hwy 41a, Henderson, KY  42420
Last modified Cairo Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cairo Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top