Bad
Good

Cairo School is a very welcoming school. The staff and students are following the Leader In Me Qualities. Our students are the future leaders of America.

I am a substitute teacher that works at this school. I am impressed with the caring staff and the students at this school. I wish my grandkids lived to enough to go here!

Cairo is a school filled with love for children! Our staff goes the extra mile every day to insure that our students are supported, challenged, and inspired to achieve. Our families support the school by attending all our family nights, conferences, parties & recognition assemblies and by making sure our attendance stays at the top of the district. We also have the best students - they are leaders in every way!

The school is a Leader in Me school with a very caring staff. There are a lot of clubs and activities for students to be involved and develop their leadership skills.

It is a privilege to be able to say that I sent 4 kids through Cairo School. I was an involved parent for 14 years and now currently serve as a staff member. Cairo has always had a courteous/friendly staff that strive for excellence in all they do. I look forward to watching my grandkids go through Cairo Elementary as a Cairo Owl!

Cairo is, overall, a good school. We have had problems with bullying the past couple of years, but it seems to be slowly getting fixed. My biggest complaint is with AR. When the program started, a chapter book was worth 5 points. Now they are only 1 point. That makes the kids feel they have to work too hard to accomplish anything.

Last modified Cairo Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.