Posted September 13, 2009
I am a teacher at this school. I absolutely love it! I think it is the perfect balance between rigorous instruction and allowing children to make life long elementary memories. I will make sure that my future children attend this school!

Posted May 28, 2009

Posted September 08, 2006
The level of parent involvement at this school is phenomenal! I volunteer regularly in my child's class and I am NEVER the only parent in the classroom or workroom. There are always fun things for the kids to do and when my kindergarten age daughter came home the 3rd week of school reading full sentences, needless to say I was extremely happy! The leadership at Niagara School is simply awesome. The staff there gives their all to these kids. We are moving in a couple of months, and I'm just not sure any other school can compare.

Posted January 12, 2006
The parent AND teacher involvement here is wonderful! Haven't encountered a teacher or staff member who isn't truely interested in each and every child here. My child has thrived in kindergarten and in 1st grade. The academics are really great as well. Logan is always being challenged and thus far meets it every time. He also loves the enrichment program. Music,art and computers are great areas as well. The PTA has a large group of parents and people are constantly involved in new ideas for the kids. The number of students is a HUGE plus. I feel that the smaller number gives the kids a closer relationship with teachers and classmates as well. Nobody seems to get 'lost in the crowd'. They all excell together. Johna Miller

Niagara Elementary School
13043 Hwy 136 East, Henderson, KY  42420
Last modified Niagara Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Niagara Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top