PK-5|Private

Bad
Good

Being an educator myself, I could tell that a "traditional", public school was not going to be a good fit for my daughter. I had seen a Montessori approach utilized in a preschool classroom in the past and thought it would be right for her. We live on the other side of town from Cornerstone and there are a couple of Montessori schools near our home, but we chose Cornerstone because of the continuum....I was thrilled that she would be able to stay in this kind of learning environment until High School. This is our third year at CMS, our daughter having started at age 3, and we are very pleased with her academic as well as her social progress. She is independent and able to perform many independent living skills on her own. The teachers are always attentive to our family's needs and have fostered our daughter's creativity and growth in a caring and understanding way.

My daughter began school at Cornerstone when she was a quiet and slightly apprehensive 3 year old. Three years later, she is thriving as a confident and independent kindergartener. The teachers and staff at Cornerstone have provided my husband and me with great peace of mind. They are observant, supportive and always available to discuss our daughter's progress.

We have been a part of this wonderful community for 8 years. My 7th grade son and my 4th grade daughter are thriving at CMS. The small classrooms allow for individual attention and gives them the freedom they need to learn at their own pace, which keeps them from being bored at traditional schools. We love Cornerstone and wouldn't dream of being anywhere else!

Last modified Cornerstone Montessori School is a Private school that serves grades PK-5