Bad
Good

I am not originally from this area, so I am unused to such a family atmosphere such as at Hiseville. The teachers, assistants, and parents all work together for the students! You cannot tell who the teacher is and who is an aide or who is a parent! That sense of family is sadly lacking in so many schools today but not at Hiseville elementary. Their education is exemplary, but the care that they extend to each and every child there far exceeds any school I have ever been in. I cannot imagine sending my child anywhere else....

Hiseville school is a great school. I especially love the after school day care! They are the sweetest people and my little boy loves them both!! Thank you so much!!!

I have 1 child in Hiseville Elementary and I think that it is the best school that I could have picked for her. She has learned so much I can't wait to see what they have in store for her the upcoming years!

I have 2 children who attend Hiseville and i think this the best school around they have great teachers and everyone is very friendly and you feel like you are welcomed in the school my daughter is in kindergarten and my son is in 3rd grade they have super teachers i am also a parent volunteer i am out there at least 2 to 3 times a week or more i really love Hiseville school to me there isnt a better school

Last modified Hiseville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.