Hopkinsville, KY

Sts Peter & Paul School 5

Posted January 21, 2014
Saints peter and Paul is an excellent school. My children went to public school in Christian County their "test scores" and A's left me trusting they would be college bound. I though as a parent knew that my children where not doing as well as they reported. My children in fact where taught to only pass that test. They didn't have the basic skills for success.. My daughter started 2nd grade at saints petter and Paul and with in one week I knew she was lost. She was not close to the academic level as her classmates. As a result of Christian county public schools my daughter is currently repeating the 1st grade. The teachers and the principal are so helpful and supportive. My children love going to school at saints peter and Paul. We are not very active in church and my children have developed an amazing relationship with GOD. They are learning more then an education at saints peter and Paul,they are learning how to make better decisions and most importantly how to succeed.

Sts Peter & Paul School 0

Posted July 04, 2009
Love it! Have had three children there over the past 14 years. Last one still there in 7th grade. Love the school with church

Sts Peter & Paul School 5

Posted April 19, 2007

Sts Peter & Paul School
902 East 9th Street, Hopkinsville, KY  42240
Last modified Sts Peter & Paul School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Sts Peter & Paul School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top