Hopkinsville, KY

Posted April 08, 2012
My Daughter went to Belmount Elem for the full six years from K grade thru the 5th and I must say 6 wonderfull years. Now my Grandaughter is just about to finish her 2 nd year. The Teachers as well as all personnel at Belmount have been such wonderful people in my family life's. I think every one should be able to attend such a GREAT school. As my Granddaughter is about to Grad K grade her reading level is outstanding as is her Math and writing skills. I have spoken with other parents that have the same age children and seem to be amazed at Leslie's skills.......like I tell them Belmount is out standing.

Posted November 10, 2011
i have four grandchildren attending belmont, 5th grade, 4h grade, 3rd grade, and kindergarden. i fine the teachers to be well educated and very parent friendly. the kids learn and excell in there classes because the teachers make learning an adventure. the kids look forward to going to school, and it seems as though the teachers know not only the kids in there class but other kids as well. i cand not say enough about mrs.hopson, the principal, she is very good with all the kids very friendly but also has there respect, the education department alt to have many more just like her, she is a gem

Posted August 04, 2009
I'm glad my kids are at Belmont. The teachers seem to really care about treating the students as individuals.

Belmont Elementary School 0

Posted March 27, 2008
First of all, Belmont is the BEST! The teachers and staff are awesome and so are the students. I love the school's overall structure and how they encourage, and reward the students good behavior and academics. My kids love their teachers and enjoy going to school. If you ask me Belmont is #1!

Belmont Elementary School 1

Posted January 09, 2008
I am not at all impressed with this school or the school district.The school starts at 7:25am. My 2nd grade daughter has to catch a bus at 6:30,before the middle and high schoolers. She eats breakfast at 6:15 and doesn't eat again until 12pm. In the months that she has been at the school they have had recess a handful of times,instead they stay in and watch cartoons and have snack. My daughter has close to 2 hours of home work every night,she is gone for 8 hours a day.

Posted February 14, 2007
Belmont is an excellent school. The teachers are very well educated and work well with the students and parents. They have excellent academic programs as well as extracurricular activities. There is something for everyone! There is also a high level of parent involvement. I would recommend Belmont to anyone. Tina Herndon

Posted May 13, 2006
I love the Cub Citizenship and discipline at Belmont. The teachers are awesome and care so deeply for the children. They teach them so much more than just the cirriculum. I do feel that parent involvement needs to improve. Overall I am a proud parent of a Belmont Cub!!

Belmont Elementary School
814 Belmont St, Hopkinsville, KY  42240
Last modified Belmont Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Belmont Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top