Hopkinsville, KY

Hopkinsville Middle School 5

Posted October 25, 2011
We are a military family and my children have attended many schools from many areas. My sons have gone to Hopkinsville Middle. Bullying was never an issue because they have a zero tolerance. My boys loved going there. We all wish we could go back. The Teachers and Principal were very good keeping parents informed. Unfortunately one of my son's is currently attending a 2 star school. Hats off to Hopkinsville Middle.

Hopkinsville Middle School 3

Posted April 28, 2010
Hopkinsville Middle School. Let's see. I think that some teachers need more experience than they currently have, especially in the catigory or controlling the children, rather than teaching them. Many children have become upset at the recent 'Tuck In Your Shirt' Rule. If they arent 'sagging' Then there is no reason fro this, We should be able to express ourselves freely. Overall, The school Is alright. Im pretty happy going there.

Hopkinsville Middle School 5

Posted May 19, 2009
hopkinsvill middle school is a very great school they care an they try hard to help the students in workand ther the TIGERS there a very good school i like it and i go there....its not a bad school

Posted February 12, 2009
I think the teachers and staff are really great but i think it is unfair that we have to tuck in our shirts and the facilty doesn't have to.

Hopkinsville Middle School 1

Posted December 09, 2008
I would suggest to anyone that moves into this area not to send their children to this facility. The instructors seem to have absolutely no control and lack of either commonsense or sensitivity. They not only enhance the negative atmosphere, but clearly lack social skills to communicate with any parent.

Hopkinsville Middle School 4

Posted October 06, 2008
The school has some rl rude teachers my parents even agree but then there are some rly nice teachers, the consulers are great as well as the prinacal there are some preps and about an even amount of whites and blacks

Posted July 05, 2008
HMS has great teachers and very intelligent students. Unfortunately, the No Child Left Behind Act, has caused teachers to tolerate behavior that would not be acceptable in other schools. Get rid of the students that disrupt learning and HMS would be a perfect public school.

Hopkinsville Middle School 2

Posted May 23, 2007
I removed my two daughters from this school after about one month there. Discipline is a huge problem at HMS, and the lack of it seriously impacts student achievement. God bless those parents and teachers who are trying to make it work out there. I just couldn't take the risk with my girls.

434 Koffman Dr, Hopkinsville, KY  42240
Last modified Hopkinsville Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hopkinsville Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top