Bad
Good

Great staff, clean school. They really do care about the students, teachers are very qualified.

My oldest daughter attended this school now my youngest is here now. I love this school. Teachers and the 2 principle are great. Very cleaned organize secured school!

This is my sons 2nd year going to hoilday and I love the teachers and love how good they work with the kids and always let u know what's going on n class room only promble I have is with the principal she is very rude when there is no need to be she don't seem to enjoy her job

We are a military family and my children have been in numerous schools from all over. Both of my boys have attended there. This is HANDS DOWN THE BEST SCHOOL they have ever attended. They both enjoyed going everyday (even my less than enthusiastic son). The teacher/parent interaction was great, I always knew what was going on. The after-school program was great and they really looked forward to going. They miss Holiday very much, my 10 year old still talks about how much he loved going there.

My daughter is attending Holiday Elementary this year (2010-2011). I love her teachers, but very much dislike the office staff and principal. They are very rude.

My daughters started attending Holiday last year for their 1st and 2nd grades. Ms. Richardson was my 2nd graders teacher, and she was absolutely wonderful. I hope my 2nd grader this year has her

Last modified Holiday Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.