Hopkinsville, KY

Posted June 22, 2014
Great staff, clean school. They really do care about the students, teachers are very qualified.

Posted April 17, 2014
My oldest daughter attended this school now my youngest is here now. I love this school. Teachers and the 2 principle are great. Very cleaned organize secured school!

Holiday Elementary School 3

Posted March 06, 2012
This is my sons 2nd year going to hoilday and I love the teachers and love how good they work with the kids and always let u know what's going on n class room only promble I have is with the principal she is very rude when there is no need to be she don't seem to enjoy her job

Posted October 25, 2011
We are a military family and my children have been in numerous schools from all over. Both of my boys have attended there. This is HANDS DOWN THE BEST SCHOOL they have ever attended. They both enjoyed going everyday (even my less than enthusiastic son). The teacher/parent interaction was great, I always knew what was going on. The after-school program was great and they really looked forward to going. They miss Holiday very much, my 10 year old still talks about how much he loved going there.

Holiday Elementary School 1

Posted November 05, 2010
My daughter is attending Holiday Elementary this year (2010-2011). I love her teachers, but very much dislike the office staff and principal. They are very rude.

Holiday Elementary School 0

Posted July 27, 2009
My daughters started attending Holiday last year for their 1st and 2nd grades. Ms. Richardson was my 2nd graders teacher, and she was absolutely wonderful. I hope my 2nd grader this year has her

Posted February 03, 2007

Holiday Elementary School 1

Posted July 17, 2005
My son went to this school for 4 months and when he came to this school he was an honor roll student by the time he got out of this school his grades have dropped. I will not send my child to this school. Ask principal what was going on with the buses and she didnt know anything about what was going on. I feel a principal should know everything about the school. They dont even acknowledge your childrens progress.

Posted September 08, 2003
We just moved to the Hopkinsville area. My son entered second grade. He has a great teacher and the transition to Holiday has been so smooth! I'm so grateful to all the staff. They have been terrific.

Holiday Elementary School
3910 Nassau Circle, Hopkinsville, KY  42240
Last modified Holiday Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Holiday Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top