9-12 & Ungraded

Caverna High School 1

Posted February 07, 2009

Caverna High School 5

Posted August 16, 2005
i think our school is the best no matter wat people say its one of the best schools ive ever been to the teachers are great and they love to teach us and its great we have time to ask questions and there is more student teacher help cause there isnt that many people here

Caverna High School 4

Posted May 12, 2004
- a former student
I graduated in 2002 from Caverna High School. I am currently enrolled at Western Kentucky University where I am working on becoming certified so that I can also teach high school. I feel that CHS provided me with an excellent background for college life and work. I am currently a straight A student, with the exception of one B. If it were not for some of the outstanding teachers at Caverna, I am confident that I would not have the knowledge to succeed in college. As a matter of fact, the staff and faculty are so wonderful at CHS that I hope to come back and teach there someday as well so that I might touch another student's life the way some of my high school teachers have touched mine.

Caverna High School
2276 South Dixie St, Horse Cave, KY  42749
Last modified Caverna High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Caverna High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top