Independence, KY

Beechgrove Elementary School 5

Posted June 17, 2014
My son's teacher in 1st grade was awesome! She went above and beyond and his test scores were fantastic this past year!!

Posted October 05, 2009
Very well kept school with a friendly professional staff.

Posted October 05, 2009
Beechgrove has an excellent teaching staff and they care about their students!

Beechgrove Elementary School 5

Posted September 16, 2009
They have done an outstanding job with my daughter in their Preschool program. I am so thankful to be able to send her!

Posted September 16, 2009
I love Beechgrove Elementary because the teachers and staff care so much about the students.

Posted September 16, 2009
Beechgrove School has done an excellent job with my granddaughter Allie. This is her second year there and all she talks about is wanting to go to school she just loves it there. Thank you for helping her...

Beechgrove Elementary School 4

Posted April 07, 2005
My daughter has attended Pre-K this year and had some areas she needed improving on when she first began. With the teachers and aides assistance, my daughter is mastering these skills and I'm very pleased. They have worked well with my daughter. She is very excited to go to school each day.

Beechgrove Elementary School 4

Posted January 13, 2005
Our son has attended Beechgrove for 3 years. We have been extremely pleased with the leadership of this school and for the most part with the teachers he has had. The music, art and library teachers are a super plus to this school. He enjoys school and looks forward to going each day. The principal, Mrs. Dunn, is very hands on and expects a tremendous amount from the students. There have been a certain few teachers our son has been blessed to have along with Mrs. Dunn and her support staff; and I believe this is a huge reason for our son's educational success. Thanks for a great 3 years!

1029 Bristow Rd, Independence, KY  41051
Last modified Beechgrove Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Beechgrove Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top