Independence, KY

Posted April 17, 2012
Kenton Elementary is a wonderful school. Kenton Elementary is the extremely family oriented. Also, the teachers are wonderful and very involved with each student individually. The building itself is well kept and very inviting. Learning goes above and beyond with activities such as teaching the children the value of the land with their garden and fund raising events such as fairs. It really is just a great learning experience for students.

Posted April 11, 2007
Daughter is very happy here! This is our first year and everyone make you feel welcome. She has enjoyed being a member of the chorus and singing at the 4th grade plays (she's in 3rd). She loves Ms. Yagodzinski as her teacher and I am very impressed with her. Parents are very involved here.

Posted May 10, 2006
My son loves Kenton Elementary! He had Mrs. Noel for Kindergarten and I am convinced that she is the best teacher in the world! The staff, for the most part, are very friendly and helpful. The principal and assistant principal, I have been told by other teacher friends of mine who would know, are the best administrative staff in N. Ky. and from my son's 2 year experience there so far, I have been impressed and would agree. The school is very big on safety as well, I have confidence that my child is very safe while he is at school! I would highly recommend this Kenton!

Posted August 01, 2005
My son is going into the 3rd grade this year at Kenton Elementary and WE LOVE THE FACULTY at this school! Everyone goes the extra mile to ensure each child is successful.

Posted November 10, 2004
I have a past at this school and mrs. Goetzs is so wonderful there motto really does make sence the staff is always willing to help whenever needed, mrs.Whaley is also a great teacher and deserves an award for having a heart and patience thanks kenton elem. Keep up the good work

Posted September 09, 2004
My daughter is a second grade student at Kenton, I admire Mrs. Goetz, she does and excellent job running the school. Unfortunatly my daughter was harassed and intimidated and spoken to like trash by several other students in her first grade class, which made for a very hard year. So far this year has been excellent, academically the school is excellent, I just wish they would pay a little closer attention to the little ones and realize that words and actions from peers can harm the childs overall learning process and, as in my case, make them not want to go to school. Other than that, no complaints!! Let's pray for a good year:)

Kenton Elementary School
11246 Madison Pk, Independence, KY  41051
Last modified Kenton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kenton Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top