9-12 & Ungraded|Public district

Bad
Good

I attended SK , my wife attended SK, and my three children have/ are attended SK!!!! I m proud to be a graduate of this school. I feel that the teachers, staff, and administration care about their students and are motivated to get the best from them. That being said......there is accountability and responsibility with each student to look for and reach out for assistance when needed. Great school, great staff, great facilities.........Go Pioneers!!!

Im a 12th grade student at SK and I have Loved Spending the last four years at Simon Kenton. Teachers care about the kids, the sports programs are great and my fav is our marching band that im a part of. Over the time iv spent at SK iv seen the school grow and develop into a state power house.

I am a student at SK and I see what goes on everyday. The majority of the students that are getting lower than a C average don't know that it's ok to stay after school and get extra help. I understand the parents' concern about the unanswered phone calls, however, you need to understand that these teenagers are in high school and they should be learning to take care of their own grades. The parents should aid in their childrens' lives, not take care of them every second. The unanswered phone calls are a problem. I understand there are times when things need to be taken into the hands of an adult. Last year I had one teacher who just handed out a packet and tested us on the stuff in them, and there were many complaints amongst us freshmen.

There are teachers who's idea of teaching is to hand out a few packets and give a test on them. Not returning parent phone calls and ignoring e-mails are just a part of the problem. Fortunately, both of my kids have done well but it would be easy to fall through the cracks here

Last modified Simon Kenton High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.