Bad
Good

I had a lot of trouble with Twenholfel they didn't care at all and was the worst teaching staff i have ever seen i advise anybody who plans to send their kids here to not do so. you don't want to go through all i did

My daughter just finished her 6th grade year at Twenhofel! It was WONDERFUL! She had homework, but a reasonable amount unlike elementary. She loved all but one teacher, no place is perfect. I loved that she was able to get involved and be connected to the school. We look forward to two more years at TMS.

At the time when my children went there, the teachers were good, but the students and administration left much to be desired. My children were subjected to racial harassment and when I tried to get involved with the administration to look for ways to help stop the problem, my concerns were dismissed. Rather than work with me to develop solutions, the administration focused on looking for ways that they could punish my children. After speaking with several other adults (parents and student teachers), I've learned that the name Twen"awful" is well-earned and deserved.

I have a student at Twenhofel. This will be her final year at the school. She has had such a positive experience. I have been so impressed with the teachers, the leadership, the office staff and the entire Twenhofel family. I'm very grateful that my child has experienced such a positive middle school experience. No school is perfect but Twenhofel is a WONDERFUL place for students.

This school is a great school to send your student. My son really enjoys going to school everyday. My son also is involved in football, basketball, and other sports. The coaches are really good as well, I have been very, very happy in particular with the 6th grade boys basketball coach. It is his first year at Twenhofel and I really hope that he stays a long time for the kids and the school. He works very well with each and every kid.

I love my sons school. He has been at Twenhofel for 2 years now and it only gets better each year. I have to admit that at first I was not sure about making the move from elementary to middle school. I am glad I did. My son, Kyle is autistic. He is 12 years old and nov-verbal. He is not totally toilet trained but we have made great strides this year. Kyle has so much support at this school and we are so fortunate to have this. Kyle has several goals he needs to meet and I am confident with the teacher and aides that work with him daily that we will accomplish these goals. Kyle loves going to school each day and typically comes home with a smile on his face. Kyle goes into typical classes and the children all treat him so well and they all want to help him. I am blessed to have Kyle as he brings us so much joy. Kyle's teacher wants the best for her students and pushes them as far as she can but only to see them to succeed as adults. Kyle has many friends at school and that is why I love this school. With Kyle being non-verbal the only thing we can go by his Kyle's smile and actions as that tells us so much. He is proud to go to school and I know he is getting the best education he can at this time.

The school dicipline is horrible I go there, Its out of control...

When I went there, I had the time of my life. All the teachers actually made us want to learn, we weren't forced to read and study nonsense. Instead of reading textbooks non-stop, we watched documentaries, historical movies, did hands on experiments, read scientific magazines. The 3 years i spent there were the most fun I have ever had while learning. The teachers actually work with you, and help you if you need it. Acceptance is something among the whole school, really. No one can be biased because they are all different. There are no labels like goth, emo, prep, the 'it' group, the nerds, geeks, or anything like that...there are just names....simple, clean. All i'm saying is Twenhofel was great, if i had a choice, i would go back just to have the same experience over again. It was fun and the staff was awesome. :]

Twenhofel is a Great school. I have been there for all three years and I have enjoyed every one. The teachers are awesome and I have fun learning.

Have been very disappointed in the communication coming from Twenhofel the past three years. Have also been troubled by the hours of homework each night. The kids were already working in school for seven hours and adding three more each night is unacceptable.

Last modified Twenhofel Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.