Independence, KY

Posted May 16, 2013
My son is finishing first grade at White's Tower and I have been very happy with the school, teachers, and staff. We love our school and the commitment to the chilldren!

Posted May 13, 2010
Whites Tower Elementary is one of the best schools in Kenton County. I would love to teach there. They have smart students and very good teachers. Go bearcats!

Posted February 23, 2010
WT has proven to be a first rate educational experience for my son. From the principal to the teachers right down to the office and custodial staff, the environment is ripe for any student to succeed. Steve

Posted June 23, 2009
White's Tower is a good school with a great community feel.

Posted July 20, 2007
We love Whites Tower! Most of the teachers are recent grads who are excited about teaching and have the most up to date information. The staff are always eager to help in any way possible. Teachers encourage parent involvement at every turn with great results. The school is small and therefore your children get to know students and teachers better. Our family has been blessed by the experiences at Whites Tower. Go Bearcats!

Posted September 23, 2005
I have been extremely happy with the academic programs and teachers at Whites Tower. You will find no higher quality or committement anywhere. I have had 2 children come through Whites Tower and they have been very prepared for their middle school experiences.

White's Tower Elementary School
2977 Harris Pk, Independence, KY  41051
Last modified White's Tower Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
White's Tower Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top