Independence, KY
Before care: Yes
After care: No

Posted October 23, 2013
Summit View Elementary is a great school. The teachers are caring and wonderful. The classrooms are spacious and well-lit. The children there seem to be more courteous and my daughter has made so many friends there easily. Her test scores have always been high, but these past two years she has continued to improve and flourish at Summit View and has been so happy. She actually loves going to school and riding her bus! Thank you so much!

Posted December 14, 2010
My daughter has a rare handicap and she's out of district. This school has opened up their arms for her and the teachers have embraced her so much. She loves coming to school everyday. They have always made sure she was always included and that she always has the right accommodations to help her achieve her maximum abilities. This school needs to be recognized for all they do.

Posted February 10, 2008
I can't stop telling everyone I talk to how great Summit View is. My oldest son goes to preschool here and I love it. My son has made so many inprovements in just one year! Congrads to Summit View for the great work keep it up!

Posted October 07, 2006
Summit View is such a great school. The teachers are all amazing and care very much about their students. The parents of Summit View are very involved as well. I can't say enough about the school!

Posted January 25, 2006
I feel very fortunate to have both of my children at Summit View. They offer excellent opportunities for communication between parents and teachers. They are very organized in terms of ensuring that parents are aware and involved in what is going on in the classroom and they offer many opportunities for kids with unique talents to express themselves such as art club, songwriting workshop, and technology group. My son has a physical disability and the school has done a wonderful job in working with me to ensure that his needs are met while also making us feel that we are a valuable part of the school.

Posted September 09, 2005
I have never seen a more involved school. The teachers go over and beyond the call of duty. I can't on enough about this school. I have two children who absolutely love this school. I would never take me kids out of this school.

Posted September 03, 2004
I have 2 children who have attended here since Pre-school and both love it. The teachers are helpful. They will let you know right away if you child is having trouble with class work etc. They really believe in the 'No child left behind'. If you want your child to have a great education this is the school to attend. We must remember that our children are the future and we must do our best as parents to make sure they get the best education possible and succeed.

Summit View Elementary School
5006 Madison Pk, Independence, KY  41051
Last modified Summit View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Summit View Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top