Posted April 07, 2009
My son is in the 3rd grade and has attended since pre-school. This year I am extremely pleased with his teachers and the school year is going wonderfully. I have had problems in previous years with other teachers though. I believe you find this at any school, how the school year goes depends on the teacher your child has and their willingness to work with the children. Some teachers today have no business being teachers.

Posted December 01, 2008
This school doesn't communicate well with parents. The students are treated like little soldiers. Normal child-like behavior isn't tolerated. Students are pushed hard academically. We aren't happy with this school at all.

Posted March 12, 2008
CDR is a wonderful school.It is full of teachers eager to teach every child as much as possible.My son has had the best teachers i could have ever wished for.I have enjoyed seeing how each teacher has molded his personality.I get so excited when he learns something new,but most of all,i enjoy listening to him brag about his teachers.Thank you Jesus for the people you have choosen to encourage my child Robin Combs

Camp Dick Robinson Elementary School 5

Posted July 12, 2005
I love CDR, it is a great school and the staff is great as well. My children love the school. Just more parents need to get involved with the volunteer program, and also get involved with their childs education.

Camp Dick Robinson Elementary School 5

Posted July 20, 2004
I love CDR and would not want my kids going anywhere else. The staff is excellent and overall my children have gained alot of knowledge and confidence because the teachers go the extra mile to not just educate them but become their friend.

Camp Dick Robinson Elementary School
7541 Lexington Rd, Lancaster, KY  40444
Last modified Camp Dick Robinson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Camp Dick Robinson Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top