Posted March 25, 2013
This school is wonderful. The teachers are highly trained and care about the whole child, not just test scores. My child's reading ability and number sense have sky rocketed since entering this school.

Lancaster Elementary School 1

Posted November 26, 2012
School is Horrible . They don't even offer a Policies and Procedures manual on there website once something arises . If you call the BOARD OF EDUCATION and ask to speak to the Superintendent you are always told that he is Either OUT FOR LUNCH or he is just to busy to take a call. Some of the teachers at this school are just very Horrible!!! After this year I will be moving my child.

Posted December 13, 2010
Great school along with excellent teachers and staff. Putting students education first is their priority. And they are able to do so while making learning fun and a memorable experience for both students and parents.

Posted October 11, 2005
- a staff
Our granddaughters go to LES. We have attended several Grandparent Day Lunches. I work at McKinney Elementary in Lincoln Co. and their grandpa and I are really impressed with LES. Our grand daughters love going to school. I think children loving school and wanting to come says a lot.

Posted April 28, 2004
We moved to Lancaster in November of last year, my youngest daughter who was entering 2nd grade had a hard time adjusting to the move and the change of schools and loss of old friends, the staff of LES was great and they were very supportive in helping her adjust, the principal was very attentive and she showed concern and offered advice to me and helped us thru this trying time, my daughter is a happy 2nd grader, she is learning faster and more than she did in her school in Lexington,with lots of friend now and she looks forward to attending class everyday!Her teacher and the other staff in the building are friendly and make her feel special.My family truly loves this school and we are happy we moved to Lancaster Ky. It was difinately in the long run the best thing that has happened to our family!

Lancaster Elementary School
205 Lexington St, Lancaster, KY  40444
Last modified Lancaster Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lancaster Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top