Lawrenceburg, KY
Before care: Yes

Posted January 07, 2014
The one on one my son has received at this school & the fact that they can talk & learn about God, & say the Pledge of Allegiance makes this school top notch in our books.The teachers & staff are big on teaching the children respect, how to behave & it's not all seriousness like you'd think - they know how to have fun too! My son started in the 3 year old preschool class.I fell in love with CAL's program. About mid-way into his 4-year old preschool year, he was writing his name! Some of the teachers may come across as tough, but I've also seen these same teachers have fun with the kids. I've also had the opportunity to hear them teach.These teachers care about the children.Test scores were unreal & I plan to keep my son there as long as we can. He's now in 1st grade. Security is probably best than most schools & the school highly includes parents in the things they do. I love that we are not shut out or kept to a minimal.Sports there include volleyball, basketball & I've seen the boys practice baseball, although I'm not sure there is an actual team & a small band at programs. I could go on and on, but I couldn't be more pleased. It's not big but this school is special.

Posted May 20, 2012
Two of my children go to CAL. We love it! The teachers are excellent and the small class sizes gives my children the attention they need. My child's first year in middle school has been a great experience. We couldn't be more pleased.

Posted November 29, 2010
It's a great place to go to school. The teachers are wonderful and extremely knowledgeable. It's a great Christian enviroment. The fact that it is a small school gives oppurtunity for one on one teaching. This is my first year there and the difference between this and public school is tremendous.

Christian Academy Of Lawrenceburg 0

Posted October 12, 2010
Our first Christian school in our county and continues to only get better!

Posted February 10, 2010
One week of Pre school (3 year old) and she is tracing her letters! I have been trying to my girl to just hold a pencil correctly. Impressed so far and will update this review as we go along.

Posted February 26, 2009
Great school! My son has been going to CAL for two years thus far for pre school and it is very unfortunate that we will be unable to have him attend the remainder of his education with them. We have been very blessed to be able to have him begin his education with them, the teachers tell him they love him. The environment is wonderful! He loves going to school and he enjoys his teachers. If times were better I would certainly not hesitate to keep him in attendance here.

Christian Academy Of Lawrenceburg 2

Posted September 16, 2007
I am a parent with three children, who had a six year tenure with CAL. Their budget does not allow them to retain good teachers.

Christian Academy Of Lawrenceburg
126 North Main Street, Lawrenceburg, KY  40342
Last modified Christian Academy Of Lawrenceburg is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Christian Academy Of Lawrenceburg Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top