Lebanon Junction, KY

Posted August 26, 2014
I am very happy with the direction my sons school is headed. There has been change in leadership over the past couple of years and feel the new leadership is great! Teachers show a great deal of concern for their students needs. The principal is fantastic and has worked with me in many ways. I can't wait to see what events are planned this year to give our community the chance to see all the positive things in action! Thank you Mr. Durham for creating a safe, fun, respectful and disciplined environment for my child to grow and develop in!

Posted July 13, 2009

Posted June 04, 2008
I myself attended this school and now both of my children do. I moved back into this school district when my son was ready to start school. This is an excellent school. The teachers are all great and make an effort to help each child as much as possible. The school could use some work but it is due to lack of funding. However there is no lack of educational ability by the teachers that my children have had so far. I love this school and would not send my kids anywhere else!

Posted August 10, 2006
- a former student

Lebanon Junction Elementary School 3

Posted February 01, 2006
LJES tries very hard to be a good school. But it seems that everything that they try comes off as unprofessional and sort of thrown together at the last minute. The office staff could use some training in showing more kindness the the children themselves. The school seems to have a lack of funding issue which may have a lot to do with their sort of 'thrown together' atmosphere. We have an excellent teacher for our child who truly excells with the children. I think overall the teachers do a good job. I feel that the negative appearance of the school can be blamed on the county/state. LJES does not have adequate music and art classes. They seem to combine music, art and then science and math. I think they would do better with more funding.

Posted May 16, 2004
Wonderful school with a Excellent Principal... My children have excelled highly in this school.... can't say enough wonderful things about this school... If I ever move from this district I will tranfer my child back to this school

Posted September 09, 2003
A very good school for any child to attend. Small class size and great teachers.

Lebanon Junction Elementary School
10920 South Preston Hwy, Lebanon Junction, KY  40150
Last modified Lebanon Junction Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lebanon Junction Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top