Bad
Good

I am very happy with the direction my sons school is headed. There has been change in leadership over the past couple of years and feel the new leadership is great! Teachers show a great deal of concern for their students needs. The principal is fantastic and has worked with me in many ways. I can't wait to see what events are planned this year to give our community the chance to see all the positive things in action! Thank you Mr. Durham for creating a safe, fun, respectful and disciplined environment for my child to grow and develop in!

I myself attended this school and now both of my children do. I moved back into this school district when my son was ready to start school. This is an excellent school. The teachers are all great and make an effort to help each child as much as possible. The school could use some work but it is due to lack of funding. However there is no lack of educational ability by the teachers that my children have had so far. I love this school and would not send my kids anywhere else!

Last modified Lebanon Junction Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.