Glasscock Elementary School 5

Posted August 03, 2009
I, myself went through a lot of moving when I was in elementary school and I seen the ins and outs of several schools. I have my 8 yr old in one school and I am proud to say that school is A.C. Glasscock Elementary. The teachers there take pride in their jobs and treat each child with the same importance that they wish for their own children. I would also like to congradulate Mrs. Leeann Divine (principal) she used to be one of my teacher/guidance counselor at another school and she is one of the best things to happen to GES. Since she became principal at GES their school report card has excelled bond their goal for each year!

Glasscock Elementary School
773 East Main St, Lebanon, KY  40033
Last modified Glasscock Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Glasscock Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top