Lebanon Elementary School 4

Posted October 06, 2011
I went to this school and now I have 2 children that attend there. It is cramped on space but the principal and staff do a tremendous job of doing their best with what they've got. Being an inner city school we do have our share of socioeconomic issues so that does reflect in some overall test scores. I've been pleased with my childrens performance. I wish more parents would get involved and help their kids be prepared and back the teachers with their decisions and not get defensive.

Lebanon Elementary School 2

Posted September 30, 2008
I have two children at this school and am not impressed. If you are from here and know everyone then you and your kids will love it. The principal is unfriendly, like it would kill her to smile or say hello when you come to visit the school. The school wide behavior management system is a joke, randomly doled out green tickets that are used for a random drawing. In my experience, there is very little in the way of proactive, positive behavior reinforcement. I am doing what I can to make the best of it but I will celebrate the day my kids do not have to go to LES anymore.

Lebanon Elementary School 4

Posted September 18, 2006

Lebanon Elementary School
420 West Main St, Lebanon, KY  40033
Last modified Lebanon Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lebanon Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top