9-12 & Ungraded

Posted February 25, 2007
- a former student

Marion County High School 5

Posted October 21, 2004
I did not go directly to the high school for very long, I was placed in the Alternative school. But the staff and the A-school instructor were amazing. The instructor himself was one of the biggest influences in my life at that time and I am proud to say that he reflects the veiws of most of the teachers there. Any teacher, staff or faculty member I came to for help was more than willing. I performed best academically and personally during that year, and I felt better about myself than I had in a long time. MCHS looks out for its students, their welfare and their works to fits their needs. I couldnt have asked for a better place to learn and grow. It was like a family, and I cried when I had to leave. I had never had a problem leaving school until I went to MCHS. Thanks!

Marion County High School
735 East Main St, Lebanon, KY  40033
Last modified Marion County High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Marion County High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top