Lexington, KY
Before care: Yes

Posted July 17, 2009
Excellent teachers and principal. Strong academic enviroment. I really love the atmosphere at this school which my daughter has attended for 2 years. (Before this she attended public school for 4 years.) I feel completely at peace when I drop her off knowing she is safe, well cared for and loved by the teachers. The tuition is lower than most other private schools in the area but we chose this school because of the teachers, strong academics and enviroment. I highly recommend this school!

Summit Christian Academy 0

Posted September 24, 2008
I have two children attending ACS and they absolutely love this school. The kids at ACS are great and ACS provides a safe environment for my children. Class sizes are small so each child gets more personal attention from the very dedicated teachers. More importantly, I know my children are receiving a strong biblical world view as part of their education so that they will be firmly grounded in the teachings of the Bible. My son, who has been attending ACS for 6 years, has consistently scored above average on the SAT test that ACS requires each student to take every year. If you are looking for a Christian school with strong academics and reasonable tuition rates, I highly recommend ACS. - D. Wells

Summit Christian Academy 0

Posted September 11, 2008
My children love ACS. The school is like one large family. The academics are strong and challenging. Best of all, biblical principles are the foundation for all instruction. The extracurricular activities are adequate for the needs of my children. The music program is growing yearly. We are very pleased with our experience at ACS.

Posted August 16, 2008
I have two kids at ACS who benefit from strong academics (confirmed by SAT testing each year), small class sizes (10-15 on average), wide sports offering (daughter is in cheerleading, tennis and golf and son plays soccer) and special electives including computer, art, music and Spanish. In addition, at the time of this review, ACS charged less than most of the other private schools in the area. This was a real valuable find for us. Anyone considering a Christian education for their child should include this school in your search. -K. Laufenburger

Posted February 27, 2008
My son truly enjoys going to school. The teachers are wonderful. As a parent, I love the fact that he is getting a sold Christian education.

Posted June 24, 2007
Great school, This School takes education to a new level, It is worth every penny.

Summit Christian Academy
2780 Clays Mill Road, Lexington, KY  40503
Last modified Summit Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Summit Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top