Martin L King Academy for Excellence Alternative School 1

Posted February 02, 2008
i think this school is just there to get the undiaplind children out of ther way but they dont really learn any thing they need to and they also just cause the students to act at a even worse behavor.

Martin L King Academy for Excellence Alternative School 5

Posted August 19, 2004
- a former student
I think MLK is a good school that help kinds learn the basic skills I went to MLK and without MLK I wounld not be in college to day so I'm saying thank you to the 200-to 2003 staff at MLK cause with out you there will be no college for me.

Martin L King Academy for Excellence Alternative School
2200 Liberty Rd, Lexington, KY  40509
Last modified Martin L King Academy for Excellence Alternative School is a Public school that serves grades 6-12
Martin L King Academy for Excellence Alternative School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top