Booker T Washington Academy Elementary 2

Posted January 09, 2013
My son hated the school he got stuck in this school Sanderville was full. The first time there I had a teacher screaming at me about where I parked my car I'm a adult . I was new so wasn't sure of how to pick my child up. They take forever to get the child out to the car half the time my son said he couldnt hear them call his name .They make them wait in another room. He didn't want to go he said the teacher scream at the kids I believe it after I got screamed at. His teacher wasn't invested.

Booker T Washington Academy Elementary 4

Posted October 13, 2010
They really invest in the kids. Every child is valued and encouraged to succeed.

Booker T Washington Academy Elementary 0

Posted April 24, 2010
because the teachers care about the students and they need money

Booker T Washington Academy Elementary
707 Howard St, Lexington, KY  40508
Last modified Booker T Washington Academy Elementary is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Booker T Washington Academy Elementary Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top