PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

TOP 10% BLUE RIBBON SCHOOL. (Re -certified Fall 2013) New building 2010. Faculty/staff changes, due to Catholic Diocese budget adjustments seems to be mellowing and continuing Blue Ribbon Status -No Child Left behind, is a great restart,

SPPS is a wonderful school, the school has had some issues in the past couple of years, but since the new administration started Fall of 2012, this school has exceeded my expectations as a parent and a teacher. My kids have been there for 4 years and I fall more in love with the school and the people every year. The Fine Arts program is great, they get exposed to band, choir, drama, dance and many other activities. The most important to me is the Catholic Faith, the kids are being very well formed. The teachers are very caring and will do whatever it takes for your child to succeed. They have a reading and a math specialist plus a resource teacher . This school has it all!!

This school is on the decline. They might be in a shiny new building but the most important items get an F. Spoke to the principal (Fall 2011) and received the same song and dance. Shame they over spent on a building and lost sight of what is really important. We have had our child there for 7 years now, and she is as disappointed as are her parents. Teacher and principal turnover is unreal, and has become a problem. School has no technology/computer teacher (Fall 2011) and that is definitely a problem this day and age. Unacceptable.

My daughter is in 1st grade and loves her school. After only one month at SPPS, her reading and writing have improved greatly. One gets the sense that the teachers and principal care greatly about the students. Even at 7:30 in the morning everyone has a smile on their faces!

the teachers are wonderful and really warm. however the parents are another story. there is not much community here and parents tend to get into little cliques. this overflows into the kids and the kids tend to do the same.

I could not be happier that my children attend Sts. Peter and Paul School. They have made my children feel welcome and even accommodated my child who is very ill. The principal and staff are truly wonderful and mass is done at lunch time so many parents can attend. This school has been a blessing in our lives.

I'm a retired teacher & grandmother of. Student ratios of 15-1 teachers is great, any more & teachers tend to become babysitters, as well as educators. I strongly recommend that St.s Peter & Paul make strident efforts to make this a reality once more. I have had three people ask me about my grandson's school & remarkably, the first question they ask is about student-teacher ratio, rather than scholastic quality! I do emphasize this in our conversations, but ALL THREE have felt the 20 - 25 students per instructor (esp. in Gr. 1-6 is unacceptable for their child. Thak you for your time in reading this review. Jane S Johnson

This school has it all. The teachers are fabulous. They are very caring and knowledgeable. The principal and the office staff are exceptional. Every event from celebrations to weekly informational mailings are well thought out and executed professionally. The curriculum is well planned and the children are challenged but not intimidated. The Catholic faith is well celebrated by honoring holy days and weekly mass.

This school has been nothing but wonderful for my son. The academics are wonderfully high and the teachers are excellent. I cannot say enough good things about SPPS. My second child will start there next year.

It is a fine school that pushes kids to achieve. Parents are also expected to volunteer and become highly involved. It has the feel of an Ivy League school for young kids. It lacks the modern facilites, but lacks not in academics or compelling ways to learn. Please visit and see what you think. I have 2 kids there and could not be happier! My 4 year old was reading!

Last modified Ss Peter & Paul School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8