Lexington, KY
After care: No

Lexington Universal Academy 5

Posted January 30, 2014
This School is Great, I send my son there and they are amazing the principal is an amazing person , My son comes home always happy, they are very active with the students i would think because they have small class sizes. I would defiantly recommend anyone for for this school.

Lexington Universal Academy 1

Posted April 11, 2013
This school used to be great, but there has been an administrative change in the last year that has completely changed the atmosphere of the school for the worse. The teachers are amazing, but they are constantly stressed out and it is beginning to affect the students and their enjoyment of the school.

Posted October 18, 2009
The principal and teachers at LUA are amazing. My children are happy and thriving there. As my daughter says,'I like coming into school and people smiling at me.' My son says, 'They are like family there.' Being able to have access to the staff whenever I need, makes it all the more parent friendly.

Posted October 17, 2009
This school provides a quality education for our kids and does it in an atmosphere of caring. My youngest son graduated from LUA last year and he talks about his fond memories of this school. More importantly, he's getting good grades in an advanced pre-IB program at his high school. The foundation he received at LUA helped him reach this point.

Posted October 17, 2009
How welcome all of the children feel leading to life long learning

Posted September 16, 2009
Personalized, worry free environment with small class size.

Lexington Universal Academy 5

Posted April 15, 2009

Lexington Universal Academy
4580 Nicholasville Road, Lexington, KY  40515
Last modified Lexington Universal Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Lexington Universal Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top