Bad
Good

Posted July 10, 2014
My son is in the spanish immersion program at liberty and has been since kindergarten (he's entering the 4th grade this fall). He absolutely LOVES his teachers and class. The faculty and staff there are all wonderful and they keep the lines of communication open. This is a wonderful school!

Posted August 23, 2013
Very involved parents and caring teachers. The school is large but the faculty and staff go out of their way to know each child. The spanish immersion program is out of this world.

Posted August 23, 2013
All my children think about is getting back to school because they have so much fun. The challenges they face make them so proud of themselves and they can't wait to get home and show us what they have learned. Could not be more pround of my children and their school.

Liberty Elementary School 3

Posted August 23, 2013
I know it's just the first full week and my child's 1st year at this school but I am not really impressed. There has been nonstop miscommunication and already bombarded with fundraisers. If it stays this way it will ruin everything good they have going on. Ridiculous having so many things thrown at you before we have even had time to settle into a new school.

Liberty Elementary School 4

Posted August 22, 2013
Great school but sadly the people that live closet to school cant get in because of overcrowding. Last year I had issues getting mine in and live about a mile away. This year a friend had same issues. Very happy with school just sad we had to fight for it. Other than that there has been no issues. So if you live in zone for this school keep fighting until you get in.

Posted October 28, 2012
This is our 4th year at Liberty and I can't say enough wonderful things about it. We love the staff, teachers, and administrators. They're amazing.

Liberty Elementary School 2

Posted February 14, 2012
Liberty was a so-so school. My son's first two years had him in a combined class where the teacher really cared then they put him in a single grade class where the teacher did not challenge him at all and his test scores went down. The administration did not communicate with parents and overall it was very frustrating. I am glad my child no longer attends this school.

Posted May 09, 2010
I love Liberty because my daughter loves Liberty and all of her teachers! They also have a great attitude and seem to really enjoy their job! Thank you teachers!

Posted May 01, 2010
We love our school at Liberty, we have great students,parents,teachers and a great cafeteria staff that prepares healthy meals for our students

Posted April 29, 2010
Liberty is the best school. We are really grateful for the wonderful teachers, the Principal is GREAT and all the staff is very nice. Excelent Elementary School.

2585 Liberty Rd, Lexington, KY  40509
Last modified Liberty Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Liberty Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 33 reviews. Top