Posted April 26, 2012
My daughter went to school there and she loved it, and so did I!! Everything they do there seems to be well planned and everyone is super nice! The school is clean and the staff are helpful! Teachers respond quickly to notes sent out. Hoping to send my kids back there for the 2012-2013 school year if my husband gets transferred back to Lexington!

Posted November 05, 2011
We LOVE this school!!! The teachers are AWESOME.... all the staff is wonderful!!! Both my daughters go here and just LOVE it!!! They are both getting wonderful grades... and when they need a little extra help... they get it!!! Interaction with parents and teacher is great.

Posted March 30, 2010
Sandersville is a wonderful school. The teachers truly care about my children and go out of their way to make it a wonderful learning environment.

Sandersville Elementary School
3025 Sandersville Rd, Lexington, KY  40515
Last modified Sandersville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sandersville Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top