Bad
Good

My son went to Arlington Elementary from K to 5th. He had the worse experince ever. I got phone calls weekly from staff about the behavior of my son. I never understood because he was always well behaved everwhere else. We resently moved out of state. My son has not been wrote up one time since we moved and he is on the honor role. The teachers tried but the kids my son went to school with where not on the same social level or economic level as my family. Overall it was a nightmare!!! I`m so glad to be out of this school district. I tried to get involved to help not only the teachers but my son`s education. It was not really welcome. We went to all of his after school programs and it sickened me when the staff had to stand up and ask the parents to respect their children. The parents were talking during their child`s program. It was so sad.

Arlington is a great school with great teachers. They reward children for good behavior and for achieving goals. Glad I found it!

I have been a parent at this school for seven years. My oldest daughter gradguated 5th grade today, i have a daughter going to first grade, one going into pre k, and yet another to go. I am pleased with the education that my children have received. The staff is wonderful and they respect the parents and welcome any ideas for a brighter future for our children. i am happy that we are getting a new building it is sure to be ebautiful. I look forward to many more years with this school!!!!!

My children have all had a wonderful experience at Arlington. They excel in all of their classes and for the most part have had good teachers to guide them along the way. As regard the 'class' of students and parents, school is what you make it for your children and anyone presuming to 'classify' a group of people based on the fact that they may have a hard time financially is bound to find something negative wherever they go.The teachers and staff are dedicated to dignifying our children because they choose to...not because they have to. We are looking forward to the newly remodeled building next year...It's been a long time overdue.

My daughter attended Arlington, I found the staff to be dedicated and caring. While test scores can help us understand where a school is and is not excelling, they will not change the culture of these students. Parents must get involved and partner with teachers to improve these test scores and the education of the children. We cannot expect teachers to do it all.

Last modified Arlington Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.