Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Good school. Wonderful caring staff, this school has a undeserving bad reputation from years ago. The principal Mike Jones has turned this school around, my son loves this school. 2015 football coaches are fabulous!

I was a student at this school more than 10 years a go. I was bullied by my peers (all 3 years) and some of the teachers were plain awful. I'll never forget that when I did pretty poorly on a test, one of my teachers slammed the test on my desk in front of all the students. I was so embarrassed. I should've tried to transfer but I didn't. I regret it.

I went to this school years ago and I can tell you it still gives me nightmares. Bullying, terrible teachers, inconsistency, it is awful.

caring teachers, but the school is out of control. lack of consistency, high expectations. lots of chaos and disorganization. the classes lack rigor and discipline. some great teachers, horrible leadership.

This is the most horrible school in Lexington. Avoid it like the plague unless you want your child to be bullied and threatened daily.

We have the best staff,students, & parents in Lexington!!!!

Crawford has awesome staff and students that are working extremely hard to increase student achievement!

Last yr was bad for my son at crawford...I liked mrs ward she was very nice and she really does care about the kids...

Its not safe... Theres no security. Most of the teachers could care less about the kids. But most do. Its not like it used to be..

Last modified Crawford Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.