Bad
Good

not really impressed this year with the school, they have alot of teachers that are totally qualified to do the job and they truly care about the children. some reteaches i have questions about, some of the kids that are in the classrooms don't belong in the same classes with the other children the language that some of these children use don't need to be said around other children, when it comes to awards at the end of the year i think they fail to realize how hard some children work and get they work done. when it comes to a child being talented in arts and can draw or paint they are not recognized i just find it astounding how it works and it really bother me. as far as rating the principal he needs to spend more time welcoming parents because that is one thing he has failed to do. the teaching staff is great. there is not enough attention on bullying and letting kids get by with saying mean things. excellent staff in caferteria, the vice principal, the librarian, the resources center, make the school more welcoming for parents---the pta is excellent at this school- great custodians, i truly thank the staff and teachers

I was not very content with many of the rules. For example, reteaches can be good when it is in regards to bullying or misbehaving, but for not putting things away "fast" in time is just dumb. Another example, restroom breaks, who in their right mind thinks a child could only have 3 restroom breaks, not even inmates have such tight leash on "potty time". And last but not least, verbally teasing, which I consider bullying, is not being treated equally. My child moved here from another state and much bigger school, even they had better ways to handle all these rules.

my school is great teacher work with their students, they work to develop ways to help students with their homework and to teach them the steps to learn

We just entered into this school this year as a kindergarten student. We are also attending this school out of area and I can say without hesitation that I am very pleased so far with our experience here. My daughters teacher is a wonderful blessing. I will say that if you want a great school it will take great parents who want it to be that way. Want your children to succeed. Prove it to them. Be involved...stay involved.

Adam Kirk and the entire staff is exceptionally attentive to our students. The improvements and forward thinking is amazing!

I've had such a positive experience with this school both times my kids were in it. The teachers are caring as well as the office staff. I haven't had a problem with anyone.

Mediocre school at best. Poor emphasis on academics. Focuses on "reteaches" as a discipline method. I have a grandson whose Kindergarten year has basically been a waste at this school.

Why is the school ranked so low overall? We are looking to buy a house near it.

Our child is in her third year with this school, when she started we had doubts about the leadership of this school. We have a new Principal as of 2009 school year and we are very pleased with the leadership and the future of our daughters education. He definitley puts the children's education first.

This school is a wonderful school! My childrens have loved going there and have excelled. The Principal has done a great job since coming to Deep Springs 4 years ago, test scores keep going up. The teachers and staff are doing great things here and the kids are happy.

Last modified Deep Springs Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.