Lexington, KY

Harrison Elementary School 5

Posted July 30, 2013
This school is filled with exceptional students and staff. Our current administration is so supportive of each teacher and understands the research-based educational tools needed for student growth. We have so many areas for the kids to shine in and out of the classroom. Whether it be our academic team, afternoon clubs, k-kids, STLP group, robotics club, honors chorus and festivals, orchestra, or band, students have the full support of staff and peers to branch out and display their individual talents and skills.

Harrison Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
The most dedicated teachers go above and beyond for the caring and nurturing and improving these children in every walk of their lives.

Harrison Elementary School 5

Posted April 20, 2004
- a former student
I am in 9th grade now and I think that if it wasn't for the teachers there then I wouldn't have made it as far as I have. I know this doesn't have anything to do with what you want to know. I went to this school in 1st, 2nd 4th and 5th. I loved every minute as far it is my fav. school. I had two of the best teachers. In 1st and 2nd I had Ms. Kidman. And in 4th and 5th I had Ms. Nash.

Harrison Elementary School
161 Bruce St, Lexington, KY  40507
Last modified Harrison Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Harrison Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top