9-12 & Ungraded
Lexington, KY
Students enrolled: 2,212

Posted March 29, 2011
when is the Henry Clay High School Seniors Graduation? I live out of state and need to make arrangements... i assume it is getting close and no one knows?????

Posted May 10, 2010
Henry Clay is fantastic, as a mother of two ,it caters to all my needs and my childs interests , I like it

Posted May 08, 2010
I currently attend Henry Clay. I think that Henry Clay is the best school in Fayette county. We are so diverse and there are activities fit for every single student in the school. The teachers are great too. They actually care about the well-being of us students.

Posted October 03, 2009
The school still has strong althletics program and is still one of the top 3 high schools in academics in the county. Lastly, in my family it is a tradition, my daughters will be the 4th generation to go thru its halls.

Posted October 13, 2008
This school has really made me a better person.I really know what is important in life now.

Posted March 04, 2008
Wonderful school. Students have a multitude of opportunities to learn. The student population is diverse, and high academic standards are developed.

Henry Clay High School 1

Posted July 29, 2007
My children have recently attended Henry Clay. Due to the carelessness of the staff, my children had to transfer to another school. Violence in the school is as rampant as the drug use. Teachers give way to the students riots and disruptions in the class. Due to students' poor behaviors and teachers not caring, my children learned almost nothing at Henry Clay.

Henry Clay High School 1

Posted February 28, 2006
Although most every restaurant and public place in Lexington is a non-smoking environment, Henry Clay High School is not. Not only do students smoke blatently on school grounds, the bathrooms are akin to the 'smoking lounge for Delta Airlines'. My daughter was assaulted at school by a cheerleader; and the cheerleader who assaulted her missed one basketball game. I think they believe that winning a competition is of more value than teaching morals such as dignity and respect. We should not have to worry about our children's safety or health while they are at school. Where are the cameras; and why is this behavior tolerated?

Henry Clay High School 2

Posted August 14, 2005
There needs to be more security. Theres too many kids going wild and unsupervised. Teachers should concentrate on those who disrupt class instead of who leaves campus for lunch. Fighting and skipping a class get the same punishment which i believe isn't right AT ALL. I believe if kids want to learn,they'll go to school. If they could care less and are just going because they 'have to ' that's their own choice. We should install cameras throughout the building to show how disruptive students are in the classrooms and how much they get away with. Henry Clay is getting way out of hand.

Posted May 23, 2005
I attended and graduated from Henry Clay in 1994. I thought it was a great school and hope that my niece will attend there in a couple of years. GO BLUE DEVILS!

2100 Fontaine Rd, Lexington, KY  40502
Last modified Henry Clay High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Henry Clay High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top