9-12 & Ungraded|Public district

Bad
Good

Wonderful teachers who actually teach. My daughter was in a different Lexington High School last year and was body slammed and the principal never did anything. Absolutely love Henry Clay. HC IS A MUCH BETTER SCHOOL!!

when is the Henry Clay High School Seniors Graduation? I live out of state and need to make arrangements... i assume it is getting close and no one knows?????

Henry Clay is fantastic, as a mother of two ,it caters to all my needs and my childs interests , I like it

I currently attend Henry Clay. I think that Henry Clay is the best school in Fayette county. We are so diverse and there are activities fit for every single student in the school. The teachers are great too. They actually care about the well-being of us students.

The school still has strong althletics program and is still one of the top 3 high schools in academics in the county. Lastly, in my family it is a tradition, my daughters will be the 4th generation to go thru its halls.

This school has really made me a better person.I really know what is important in life now.

Wonderful school. Students have a multitude of opportunities to learn. The student population is diverse, and high academic standards are developed.

My children have recently attended Henry Clay. Due to the carelessness of the staff, my children had to transfer to another school. Violence in the school is as rampant as the drug use. Teachers give way to the students riots and disruptions in the class. Due to students' poor behaviors and teachers not caring, my children learned almost nothing at Henry Clay.

Last modified Henry Clay High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.