Lexington, KY

Posted October 06, 2015
My son went here one year, and will NEVER set foot back in that school again. Horrible principal, horrible teachers, horrible school!! Also, These test scores are WRONG! They have gone down EVERY YEAR! Go to the actual k-prep website and do your own research.

Posted January 10, 2012
LTMS is now the worst school that I have ever known. I heard lot complaints about this school and the principal.

Posted December 21, 2011
My daughter is in her eighth grade year and is an honor student. I came across this site while researching high schools. My basic opinion of LTMS is not good. It seems as if they're trying to turn it away from a magnet school. There were a lot of teachers who quit or got fired this year and last, resulting in a lot of new teachers. When you consider this is a magnet school, it's my opinion that the teachers should be well experienced but this is not the case now. I have met with the princpal (who is only in her second year there) and her responses and accountability are not good.

Lexington Trad Magnet School 5

Posted August 29, 2008
My older daughter went through Beaumont Middles School, but we decided to enroll our younger daughter at LTMS. Before enrolling, we set down with the school principal Mr. Goode and Counselor Mrs. Turner and discussed many issues like integration of kids of diffrent educational background, extra-curricular activities, which high schools do the kids go after LTMS, etc. We are very happy with the academic progress of my daughter, her involvement in extra-curricular activities, access to teachers and counselor, personalized attention by the staff. I regualry see a lot more cars in the parking lot an hour after the school is out than what I saw at Beaumont Middle.

Lexington Trad Magnet School 4

Posted November 10, 2005
I am so pleased with the 2005-2006 school year at LTMS. This is due in great part to the dedication of the new principal, Mr. Goode and his asst. principal, Mr. Rhore. There is opportunity to see great academic progress for each student, and my daughter is being challanged to excel!

Lexington Trad Magnet School
350 North Limestone St, Lexington, KY  40508
Last modified Lexington Trad Magnet School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lexington Trad Magnet School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top