Lexington, KY

Madeline M Breckinridge Elementary School 3

Posted August 01, 2013
Under new leadership. Principle open to suggestions. Would like to see more programs brought to the school such as making it an academy.

Madeline M Breckinridge Elementary School 1

Posted April 30, 2013
My children currently attend this school and it has been a major disappointment. The personel in the office are not polite or helpful in anyway. The teachers are not informative. There are NO after school educational components offered as most schools do and the teachers are not very nurturing and often times yell at the students. There are many bullies and disruptive students at the school making it difficult for students to learn. A plus is that there is a new principal and a new building so hopefully changes will be coming!

Madeline M Breckinridge Elementary School 3

Posted April 24, 2012
This is our first year in a public school in Kentucky. I have three in school, a kindergardener, first grader and an slightly special needs but gifted third grader. Having three in vastly different classes, I feel that I have a lot of opportunities to experience what this school has to offer. That being said, I do not like this school one bit. The teachers can be nice, but to expect them to work miracles in the middle of such chaos is just crazy!!! Despite the construction and the craziness that it creates, I feel that you as a parent are discouraged from being "too involved". I have had many, many instances with bullies for all three of my children. I do not know if it is the surrounding neighborhood, we are at the edge of the district, so we are not nearby by any means, to say it gently. But it is not so much the bullies but the mishandling of the situations!! The school may be used to rude, disrespectful, physical children but the kids that arent bullies are not used to that behavior!!! I went all the way up to the principle only to feel like I was one of many so there was not any care, so to speak. Very dissapointed.

Madeline M Breckinridge Elementary School 1

Posted February 17, 2011
Fayette County buses children in to this school in an attempt to bring up it's test scores. Unfortunately the children are well behind as compared to other schools in the area. When arranging a tour of the school we found the office staff to be less than cordial.

Madeline M Breckinridge Elementary School 5

Posted November 01, 2007
I believe Mrs. Haskins has done a Great job at bringing the School back to where they need to be. They still have a couple of years ahead of them but they are on their way to making it really soon.

Madeline M Breckinridge Elementary School
2101 St Mathilda Dr, Lexington, KY  40502
Last modified Madeline M Breckinridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Madeline M Breckinridge Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top