Northern Elementary School 5

Posted May 23, 2011
This school is one of the best in Lexington. As a teacher and a parent, I am extremely pleased with this school. The teachers are excellent. The principal is approachable and very willing to address any and all concerns. The quality of education my child is getting at Northern is top notch. I could not be happier.

Northern Elementary School 0

Posted October 21, 2009
The teachers and the principle are really involved with the students, they know each one and they are involved with each one. They will do whatever they reasonably can to help each individual to learn and be motivated and to succeed.

Northern Elementary School 5

Posted August 17, 2007
I have 2 kids at Northern, one in the 4th grade and one in Kindergarten. I was apprehensive about Northern at first because of its past reputation, but I must say I love the school and plan on both of my children finishing their elementary school years at Northern. The teachers are very caring and friendly, and they take matters of bullying and teasing very seriously. I highly recommend this school.

Northern Elementary School 2

Posted December 07, 2005
Quality has gone down significantly since the previous principal left. This was also accompanied by an 80% turnover in teaching staff. It's a shame, because the school had undergone such a drastic turnaround the prior few years. I have met with teachers several times, but there seems to be very little change over the last 4 months. I am currently contemplating pulling my daughter out of Northern and placing her in another school in town...

Northern Elementary School 4

Posted September 22, 2003

Northern Elementary School
340 Rookwood Parkway, Lexington, KY  40505
Last modified Northern Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Northern Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top