Southern Elementary School 3

Posted November 17, 2014
Like the school cause its close and teacher is good with the kids but they told my kid take off her jacket while is was cold and the next day or so she got really sick. My lil girl told me about it is gow i now any way she had to miss three days of school cause it was that bad.. i ask the teacher to keep her in when its really cold and she said they let them on play ground to about 32 degrees out side and if u ask me that's to cold for a 5 yr old... i hope they leave all their jackets and hats on cause if she gets sick again im reporting them..

Posted March 24, 2010

Posted December 22, 2006
Both my children attend Southern Elem. right now and the teachers in both the Kindergarden and second grade classes are great. They wok one-on-one with them so they get the special attention they look for, while also working in groups helping with sharing and enteracting with other students their age. The 'specials' the children do on a daily basis from, music, science, art, computer or library is awsome! My children look forard to school each day. (while also looking forward to the breaks :) Thank you to all the staff at Southern Elem. for making my children love to learn!!!

Posted July 20, 2005
I love this school. My son's kindergarten teacher, Ms. Jennings and her assistant, Ms. Smith were excellent. They were really excited to teach and always had a cheerful, happy attitude. Three cheers for Southern Elementary!

Posted April 11, 2005
The staff are friendly and helpful. They are more then willing to help with concerns. We moved from a different state. And they made changing schools so easy.

Southern Elementary School
340 Wilson Downing Rd, Lexington, KY  40517
Last modified Southern Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Southern Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top