Bad
Good

I am happy to see that others have had similar experiences to ours. CME is a great elementary school which provides a rich learning environment and a great atmosphere for kids. My 7 yr. old attends school at CME and based on my two years of interactions with staff I am extremely impressed with the teacher to parent communication and the learning curriculum. My daughter feels challenged and looks forward to school every morning. I truly believe that CME is a top three elementary school if not the absolute best in Lexington. If your kid(s) have the opportunity to attend CME I would highly recommend it. This will be one decision you will not regret.

My children attended CME elementary last year & I was thoroughly impressed. This school is a caring community & I always felt that I was leaving my children in good hands. There is a strong PTO & parental involvement. Homework was assigned appropriately -- we never felt our children were burdened with homework. Sadly we moved out of state & we miss CME tremendously. The schools where we are now in CA do not compare!

We just moved to Lexington from what I thought were 'good' schools in California. Clays Mill is better than any school my children were in in California by ten fold. I told a friend of mine, 'I don't care what I have to do but my kids are going to be staying in this school until they move on to middle school.'

This is my second child going to Clays Mill and I couldn't be happier with the school and teachers. I am also an STLP fan with both kids members.

perfect school! I can't say anything bad about it! clubs STLP I have no reson to complain!

This is my second child who has gone through Clays Mill. My son is in 5th grade and my daughter is in 10th grade. I love the staff and everything they have to offer. I almost cried at the beginning of the year when I realized after 11 years of going to Clays Mill this will be our last year attending.

My child attened Clays Mill for 1st through 4th grades. My child and I loved this school. The PTA was a fun organization to be a part of as a parent and does a lot for this school. In addition I found all four of my son's teacher to be very easy to talk to and great at assisting my child to be his best. The Science Fairs were fabulous and amazing to go to and see the talent of the students. The leadership of this school is awesome at being approachable and addressing any issues brought to their attention promptly. We moved to Ohio the summer of 2007 and were so disappointed in the first school my son went to that we are moving again to hopefully find a school close to the atmosphere of Clays Mill. This school is a tough one to top. The family atmosphere is unbeatable.

Last modified Clays Mill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.