Lexington, KY

Glendover Elementary School 4

Posted June 25, 2009
As a parent with 2 children that have attended and one that will I cannot speak higher about Glendover. The staff are top notch and the leaders are fabulous. I have had very little concerns in the seven years we have been at Glendover. The academic level is superior and both of my children have been able to get the added education with the talent pool program. I would not hesitate to recommend this school to anyone.

Glendover Elementary School 5

Posted December 11, 2008
We are from Taiwan and my two kids stayed at Glendover for only one semester last year. They miss Glendover a lot! There are excellent teachers and staffs. Thank you Mrs. Fine, Mrs. May, Mrs. Smith, Mrs. Bailey, and Mrs. Snyder.

Glendover Elementary School 5

Posted May 28, 2004
Glendover is a wonderful school with a dedicated staff. The school draws from the UK population and so has students from families from over 23 countries. A global education focus welcomes and embraces all of these students and their cutural uniquness. This enrichess all of the students there. My son had a wonderful experience there.

Glendover Elementary School
710 Glendover Rd, Lexington, KY  40502
Last modified Glendover Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Glendover Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top