Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Don't know (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted November 23, 2015
They have made my daughter very welcome, they have an incredibly compassionate staff. Jessie Clark is a great fit for her!

Grateful to: Staff member

Posted November 23, 2015
Chris Borntreager is my daughter's para educator. She is in 6th grade so the transition to middle school was very concerning to me. Together they have made the transition smoother than I could have ever imagined. This smooth transition would not have occurred without "Mr. B". He treats my daughter with respect and expects nothing less than her best. We are so appreciative.

Posted September 28, 2015
Teachers are great! Kids actually don't mind going to school. Very organized and it's easy for parents to keep up with what's going on.

Posted January 27, 2015
Teachers are fabulous, my daughter is in 6th grade. They made her transition to middle school easy. The school has been under construction, but it is almost completely newly renovated.

Jessie M Clark Middle School 2

Posted January 05, 2014
I cannot wait until my son is out of this school. Last year he couldn't pick the principal out of a line up, that's how much he saw her. The office staff is rude. The new principal doesn't speak to parents when they come in the school. Well, actually, no one does. They don't acknowledge your presence. Luckily, and the only thing that has kept me from pulling him out of there and putting him in another school like other people I know have done is, he has had some great teachers. I have another son in second grade and I don't want him to go there.

Jessie M Clark Middle School 1

Posted July 30, 2012
My daughter will be going on her 3rd year here. I have not been impressed with the competency of the school, the principal, the communication with parents is awful. I am praying this last year goes fast, as I cannot wait for her to be DONE with this school. The teachers have been sub par at best, the dress code is a JOKE (one teacher will tell my daugther she cannot wear an APPROVED top, and make her call home for a new one. But then another teacher will say it's fine. I NEVER KNOW WHAT TO buy for her. It's ridiculous, disorganized, poor communication, I could go on and on. My daughter is an A student, and they do nothing to further advance her studies. I will just stop now.

Jessie M Clark Middle School 1

Posted November 02, 2011
So far not impressed with office personal. Very Rude and Short to respond to questions. We are new to the community and very disappointed in what we have experienced so far. Only can hope things will get better.

Posted June 29, 2010
Both of my children attended Jesses Clark. . My daughter still attends there, she has one more year to go. I would like to see more communcation from teachers but overall the teachers and staff are very good.

Jessie M Clark Middle School 4

Posted May 04, 2009
im a 6th grader there. its a good school but there is lots of fights and profanity.

Posted November 29, 2007
Teachers on my child's team seem caring and competent. Little communication from school administrators to parents on happenings at school. Little to nothing done to enrich the academic experience for academically advanced kids. Not a lot of homework compared to other middle schools.

3341 Clays Mill Rd, Lexington, KY  40503
Last modified Jessie M Clark Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.