Lexington, KY

Posted October 16, 2006
JME is an awesome school. My son is in Pre-K with Miss. Polnisch. I am so impressed with this school and the staff. I couldn't have asked for anything more for my first experience with a school for my child.

Posted September 05, 2006
My son is in first grade at Julius Marks. I was hesitant to send him to public school last year for Kindergarten, but we choose to put him there and he excelled!! The teachers are WONDERFUL!! He learning far beyond other children in his grade...that attend other schools.

Posted July 05, 2006
I have been a parent for five years now and I couldn't ask for a greater staff at Julius Marks. The leadership for 2005-2006 school year was a nightmare, but I have a new hope. With a new principal in place, I look forward to JME getting back to the greatness I have seen in the past! As for academics, I am amazed at the level of education that my child is getting!

Posted August 28, 2005
I have put all three of my children through JME and I think I speak with authority when I say that it's the BEST public elementary in the county. All the teachers that I've dealt with in my 6 years there have been intelligent and compassionate with the best interests of the children at heart. The only complaint I've ever had at JME is their office staff. They are a bit rude, but as long as you don't have to deal with any of them you will love the school itself. The principal is new this year so we have great hopes for the future. The school is always clean, well run and organized. I'm just sorry that this is our last year.

Julius Marks Elementary School 4

Posted February 20, 2004
My child is in the first grade at Julius Marks and it has been a wonderful experience. She has wonderful teachers, especially her homeroom teacher, and has made great friends.

Julius Marks Elementary School
3277 Pepperhill Rd, Lexington, KY  40502
Last modified Julius Marks Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Julius Marks Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top