Bad
Good

This school is probably the best school I've been to. I've lived in MA, Perry County, KY and Floyd County, KY and this school is just amazing. Thanks to this school and FCPS, I know my son has a special needs and is getting excellent help with his IEP. His 3rd grade teacher is the nicest and most caring teacher he has had so far and his behavior has improved immensly. The same goes for my daughter who was really behind when she started Kindergarten and she is now almost caught up with her peers and she's one of the youngest in her class. Everyone that I've encountered in the staff have been nothing short of amazing. I will be part of the Squires family for at least another 6 more great years until my youngest graduates 5th grade and she's in pre-K now.

My grand daughter is attenting Squires Elementary in Lexington Kentucky. This is her first year going to this school, and she absolutely loves it. My husband and I went to the school to eat lunch with her, and the staff was absolutely wonderful. When we signed in at the office, and gave the secretary our grand daughter's name, she knew that she had come from another state, and was very courteous. This a wonderful school, with wonderful staff, and very well behaved students.

I am a parent who has had children at Squires for 7 consecutive years. The leadership is terrific. The classroom teachers are very dedicated and caring. The test scores keep rising! Great school!

I love this school. I moved in this neighborhood just so my kids could go. They offer alot of after school programs and the teachers at this school are so nice. They really care about your childs education.

Last modified Squires Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.